Little 'n' Large
Blade of Wrongness
A sword that destroys fey creatures’ souls so they can not return to life.
Critical: +3d8, +6d8 vs dragons and fey
- Creatures with a fey origin that are reduced to 0HP by the BoW must be killed. They cannot be resurrected.
- After taking an extended rest, roll a d6
- You Choose
When holding the weapon you have resist 10 against that damage type. Your weapon deals damage of that type.
- Attacks against a dragon ignore its resistances.
Power (Utility Encounter): Minor Action
Effect: Before the end of the turn, your next attack with this weapon against Dragon or fey origin creature gains +6 power bonus to damage. On a hit you can also knock the creature prone.
Power (Daily): Minor action
Gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls with this weapon and take a -5 penalty to all defences. You also gain resist 5 to all damage. The effects last until the end of the encounter, or you fall unconscious.
Goals of the Blade of Wrongness:
- Protect the lives of all shifters
- Unite the 12 tribes of shifters
- Destroy all dragons and eladrin
The Blade of Wrongness only bonds to a shifter.
- Owner gains a level +1d6
- Owner is a primal class +2
- Owner slays a fey creature (1/day) +1
- Owner is involved in killing a dragon +3
- Owner kills a dragon personally +4
- Owner goes a week without killing a creature with fey origin -1
- Owner knowingly allows a shifter to come to harm -2
- Owner kills a shifter -5
Blade of Wrongness enhances to become +4
Critical: +4d8, +8d8 vs dragons and fey
Property: +1d12 extra damage to dragons and fey
Allies making attacks whilst adjacent to you gain a +3 bonus to damage rolls, +6 vs dragon and fey. When rolling to determine damage type, you may add 1 to the roll.
You take a -2 penalty to all defences against attacks by fey creatures and you cannot use second wind.
Angered (0 or lower)
while bloodied, whenever you make an attack (whether with the weapon or not) you take 20 psychic damage.